Here’s What the Linux Training Academy Is All About
Hey, what’s up? I’m Jason Cannon, the founder of the Linux Training Academy, and if you ever asked yourself:
- “How can I learn Linux system administration?”
- “What Linux distribution should I use?”
- “How can I best study for a certification?”
- “What is the best way to learn a new computer programming language?”
- “How can I land a great paying job as an Operations Engineer, Linux System Administrator, Application Developer, or Software Engineer?”
You’re in the RIGHT place!
Here’s How the Linux Training Academy Helps You Get Ahead in Life and Work
We provide training and resources starting at the most basic and beginner levels. We meet you where you’re at. If you’re just starting out, know that we can help. If you’re ready for advanced training, we can definitely assist you there as well. If by some chance we don’t offer the training you need, we have several partners that do. We can connect you to other sources and in many cases offer you discounts that you can’t find anywhere else — even directly from our partners!
Subscribe to the Linux Training Academy newsletter (it’s free), and you’ll get access to resources that are not available on our website. We’ll also be sure to keep you up to date on any new resources or training materials as they come available.